• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Lush Fantasy and Motivation Eyeliner Swatch




    Bought a couple of Lush eyeliners lately.
    They are Fantasy (gold) and Motivation (greenish blue / turquoise).
    They are super pigmented!
    Glides on smoothly.
    Love the 2 colors together.
    A bad thing about it is that they seem to dry up VERY FAST!
    I actually wanted to get the purple, however, all the purple in the shop were dried up.  So I had to get this greenish color instead.
    I like how they are blendable.  So, they can be used as an eyeshadow.

    I wish I can go to work at 11am everday.  So, I can have time to do all sorts of different makeup to go to work.  Then I can use these liners that I have gotten lately.

     

    Chi.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy