• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    3D Ice Cream Decor Nail Art



    3D Ice Cream Decor Nail Art for summer

    Got some 3D nail art decor~ It's an ice cream cone and a Popsicle~
    I also got some heart shaped pink hearts~  They are so so cute~

    popsicle ice cream pearl hearts

    ice cream nail art decal

    A polka dot manicure is just too plain.  With a little bit of 3D decor, it makes the manicure a little bit more interesting~

    However, in my opinion, it's still a bit too plain.  Maybe it's the colors?  Makes me want to wash them off and do a new manicure~.

    3D Ice Cream Decor Nail Art

    3D Ice Cream Decor Nail Art


    Here are the colors I used from left to right:
    Ciate - angel wings 090
    Orly - 40729 Lollipop


    Chi.





    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy