• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review



    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    It's been a while since I did my last review for Born Pretty Store. This time I picked out some studs/rhinestones. The studs I got reminds me of the pretty design on Tabitha Simmons Chandelier Sandals.

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    These are what I got. These reminded me of the chandelier sandals. So, I've decided to create a look with that I mind. You can creat the look under USD$10. These 3 items are under USD$10. You can get them in the links below!


    Born Pretty Store does world wide free shipping to save you the extra cost.  To save even more, remember to use my 10% discount code CHCW10 

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    http://www.bornprettystore.com/200pcsbox-black-white-heart-circle-pattern-rhinestone-nail-decoration-p-16277.html

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    http://www.bornprettystore.com/300pcsbox-mini-circle-studs-nail-decoration-p-16279.html

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review
    This is a pretty quick look to create, since  there are no detailed drawings. A pack of these studs will last you a very long time!  You can create at least another 10+ look with a pack of the wheels.

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    Chandelier Nail Art - Born Pretty Store Review

    Chi


    2 comments:

    1. Loving the sandals and your mani!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thx....totally wanna get a pair of sandals like that.....if only i can learn to walk in such high heels first

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy