• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Poker Nail Art


    Poker Nail Art

    Anyone a poker fan? Here's a design to match with your game. My neck was killing me after I finished lining my index finer with rhinestones. I love this cute design~ Colorful and tacky. One good way to distract your opponent on the poker table.

    I used water decal for the poker cards though. I am not that good with painting such details on my nails. 

    These are the decals I used. 

    Poker Nail Art

    You can get them here:

    The only thing I don't like about these nails is that they are too long. These are false nails actually. I'll get some shorter false nails next time. 


    Poker Nail Art

    Chi. 

    1 comments:

    1. I never used false nails :) I like the bling on your pointer finger!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy