• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86


    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    I said before that I don't'r like the snowflakes image plate I had. So, here is a new one I got. I am absolutely in love with it. 1. The lines on the snowflakes are thicker, making them easier to stamp and more visible. 2. There are different types of snowflakes on the plate with different sizes. 3. There are loads of snowflakes scatter closely together, so I don't have to go back and forth on stamping. 

    I am in love with the plate! The quality is amazing!  Take of the blue plastic before using. 

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Here are the polishes I used from left to right:
    Étude House Easy Peel Base Coat
    Victoria Secret - Cuffed
    Étude House - Bling in the Sea #3
    Konad Special Polish - White
    Étude House - PWH902

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Snowy Night Nail Art Image Plate QA86

    Chi

    6 comments:

    1. Looks lovely

      Nashia
      www.makeupandbeautymayhem.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love your nail art. <3 Perfect for the season. I'm following you on instagram. I love your gallery and nail art designs.

      x, shekinahjoy.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ooo what's ur instagram name? let me follow back

        Delete
    3. What a beautiful nail art :D

      http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy