• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    elf - Blushing Beauty and Red-y or Not Swatch


    elf - Blushing Beauty and  Red-y or Not Swatch

    What's a more festive color other than red and gold?
    I have lots of elf polishes that I have never used before.  These two colors are the ones I used for my post with the golden snowflakes.  Here, I am wearing them a lone for you to see what it's like to wear them plain.

    elf - Blushing Beauty and  Red-y or Not Swatch

    From left to right:
    elf - Blushing Beauty
    elf - Red-y or Not

    elf - Blushing Beauty and  Red-y or Not Swatch

    This is with just one coat each and I was already in love with the dark red.

    elf - Blushing Beauty and  Red-y or Not Swatch

    They look perfect with just two coats and they have such a shiny finish.  I am not even wearing top coat here.

    I love the elf polishes.  They have very thick round tip brush.  It makes the application so easy.  Just 3 strokes and your nail will look perfect.

    Chi



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy