• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Quo - Free Spirit, Love & Beauty - sage, elf - Chic Confetti Swatch


    Quo - Free Spirit, Love & Beauty - sage, elf - Chic Confetti Swatch

    Here is a look with the colors I used for the silver snowflake post.


    From left to right:
    Quo - Free Spirit
    Love & Beauty - sage
    elf - Chic Confetti


    Quo - Free Spirit, Love & Beauty - sage, elf - Chic Confetti Swatch

    I didn't want the glitter will have any empty spot, so I applied a layer of green first.
    This is just one coat of each.  I love how vibrant the pinkish red is and it's just one coat.

    Quo - Free Spirit, Love & Beauty - sage, elf - Chic Confetti Swatch

    This is two coats of the Quo and the elf glitter.

    Quo - Free Spirit, Love & Beauty - sage, elf - Chic Confetti Swatch

    I love the glitter.  It would be better if it's more dense though.

    The Quo polish is from a mini set, so the bottle is tiny and the brush is tiny.  With a tiny brush, it's hard to paint an even coat.  However, Quo does a wonderful job in their polishes' consistency, making it possible to apply an even coat when using a crappy brush.  

    Chi.

    4 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy