• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Doilies Pattern Water Decal Nail Art with HOT164


    Doilies Pattern Water Decal Nail Art with HOT164

    Out of the hundreds of water decals I own, there are these rainbow color patterns that reminds me of doilies.  Well, usually doilies are white, these are rainbow.  These are the style in HOT-164.

    Doilies Pattern Water Decal Nail Art with HOT164

    I love any HOT style's water decal.  They have the best quality!  Not too thick or too thin.  The opacity of the images are just right.

    You can get these here:


    Here are the polishes I used from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Strengthener
    Only 40729 Lollipop
    Étude House Enamel Ting Gel Nails #14
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    So first I did 2 coats of the base colors.  Note that the pink is a gel polish so I needed to use a UV light to cure it.


    After the polishes are dried, just applied the decal on your nails!  It's so simple!

    Doilies Pattern Water Decal Nail Art with HOT164

    Chi

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy