• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072


    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    I have loads of water decal with Alice in Wonderland theme.  Here is one of them.  I love the quality of this one.  The color is very opaque and they show very well on even dark nail polish.

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    You can get these here:

    So, first I painted my nails with some base colors of my choice.  


    The pink is Étude House Enamel Ting Gel Nails #14 and the blue is ONL DD Pop Nail #09.

    After everything was dried, I applied the water decal on my nails.

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    Here are the same decal on darker nail polishes.  Again, these are gel polishes.

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    Polishes I used from left to right:Fuse (unknown)
    Fuse V-amp 71913
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    Alice in Wonderland Water Decal Nail Art BLE2072

    Chi

    6 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy