Spring is the season for cherry blossoms. I find that many people would fly to Japan to catch a glimpse of the cherry blossoms in April. It seems like a real big event. There are also lots of cherry blossoms in Vancouver, but it seems no one really cares about it. I don't even think my local HK friends know there are cherry blossoms in Vancouver. The government should really promote it and earn some $$$ from the tourists.
I wore these nails for my trip to Osaka. This is nail wrap in style S1214. I was unsure if there will be any cherry blossoms left by the end of April, so I will make sure I see some by wearing them on my nails.
You can get this here:
1. Find the piece that matches the size of your nail.
2. Peel off the clear plastic on top.
3. Peel off the wrap and place it on your nail starting from the center of you cuticle and then slowly press outward to avoid air bubbles.
4. File downward on the tips to get rid of excess.
5. Apply top coat to seal in the design. Here I used a glittery top coat to add an extra magical-ness to it.