• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • The Saem Ardent Lady AA06 Swatch


    The Saem Ardent Lady AA06 Swatch

    I was in the mood for some glitter polishes after looking at so many different swatches online.
    I went to my stash and found this one that I don't remember every using.  

    The Saem Ardent Lady AA06 Swatch

    Here are the polishes I used from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Strengthener 
    Maybelline Black is Black 700
    The Saem Ardent Lady AA06
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat


    So first, I just did 1 coat of my favorite black from Maybelline Salon Expert's Black is Black 700.  It applies so evenly with just 1 coat effortlessly.

    maybelline salon expert black is black

    Then I applied 2 layers of the glitter polish.  I love how dense the glitters are.  This is a mix of blue, pink, white and gold glitters of many different sizes.  I love the color combination!  It is super easy to pick up the glitter.  Great consistency.  I am loving Saem's polishes.

    The Saem Ardent Lady AA06 Swatch

    The Saem Ardent Lady AA06 Swatch

    The Saem Ardent Lady AA06 Swatch

    Chi

    4 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy