Another nail wrap with some cute looking animals. This time it's a panda. This is in style A1032. This panda looks pretty crazy to me doing a weird panda dance. I like how there are clouds on the nail wrap. However, my nails were too short for them to show.
The nail wrap is very thin and can mold to your nails easily.
There are 14 strips of 7 sizes in a pack. So you can make a maximum of 4 mistakes! Basically, once you make a mistake, you can fix it when using nail wraps. There is no way that you can reapply a nail wrap with out tearing it.
You can get this here:
1. Find the strip that best matches the size of your nails or trim the sides of the nail wrap to make it fit onto your nails
2. Remove the clear plastic film on the nail wrap
3. Peel the nail wrap / sticker off the paper backing
4. Apply the nail wrap onto your nails. I start by sticking it in the center near my cuticle first and then smooth out the nail wrap outward.
5. File your nails downward to get rid of the excess nail wrap
6. Apply top coat!
I like this finger the most. It's so cute!