• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch


    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch

    I know I have done a swatch of this before, but I feel that my last post didn't do this polish justice.  So, here I am doing a swatch for it again.  This time painting it on its own.  This is the Pa polishes in Nail Color Premier AA120.  It is a jelly blue polishes loaded with lots of glitters.

    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch

    You can see there are quite a lot of glitter on the brush as well.

















    Here are the polishes I used from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Strengthener
    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120
    Formula X Vaporize
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat




    Here I painted 3 coats of the base colors.

    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch

    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch

    I love the layering effect of the glitter.  Really pretty!

    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch

    Then I just added some studs to the look to make it less boring.

    Pa Nail Color Premier AA120 Swatch


    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy