• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Summer Roses Nail Art



    So, with the 4 main colors I have, I decided to try out some roses.  I find that this isn't the best color combination, but I will have to compromise.  It seem the nude background just doesn't match the red and yellow roses.  In face, the roses doesn't even look like roses here.


    Polishes I used form left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Strengthener
    Zoya Cho
    The Saem Global Eco Red
    The Same Ardent Lady AJ07
    ONL DD Pop Nails #34
    Kiss Nail Art Striper SPA02 White
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    So, I painted two coats of the Zoya's Cho.  Cho said she bought this color only because of the name of the color.



    Then with a toothpick, I drew the roses on my nails.  To see how to draw roses, you can check out the video here.




    Chi

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy