• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Teddy Bears Nail Art



    Got some tiny regular stickers that you don't know what to do with?  Let's stick them on your nails.  I have some tiny color teddy bears and applied these on rainbow polka dot nails.


    Polishes from left to right:
    ONL - DD Pop Nails #11
    ONL - DD Pop Nails #09
    Orly Lemonade
    ONL - DD Pop Nails #02
    ONL - DD Pop Nails #13

    If you look closely, you will see that I didn't use the mint green polish.  That's because I took that picture before and didn't want to take another one.  My thumb nail broke and its deep into the flesh.  So, I am not painting my thumb here....

    So, first apply 2 coats of the base colors.



    Then with a dotting tool, add some colorful polka dots.



    When everything is dried, apply a quick dry top coat.  And when the quick dry top coat has dried, stick on the stickers.  Then 1 more quick dry top coat to sandwich in the stickers.




    Chi

    2 comments:

    1. Awwww...this is sooo cute! Lovely color combos and amazing designs too. You really nailed it girl. Love it!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love how this turned out! So cute!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy