• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Gastown - Vancouver, Canada



    Finally got a chance to head back to Vancouver.  I miss the city, but one thing I forgot is how rainy and gloomy winter is in Vancouver....chose the wrong timing to go back...

    Was in downtown for lunch with a friend and decided to go for a walk in gastown.  It's such a touristy place with several souvenir shops selling things that no one really needs...

    So, that's the clock with gas/smoke coming out of it.  A few other tourist taking pictures of the clock. This part of the town is pretty.  A nice place for some selfies.  Too bad it was freezing and I wrap myself up so much that I can hardly lift up my arm.





    Gastown is at point h in the list Places Part 2 on the map below:


    Chi


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy