• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Geometric Nail Art Image Plate CB004



    One of the many image plates I got is CB004.  It's a plate with many geometric images or diamonds / crystals images.  I just had to get it.  It's very difficult to draw these images freehand, not to mention it would take too much time if I draw them on.


    Polishes I used.


    From left to right:
    American Apparel - California Trooper 38978
    Kiss Nail Art Paint - black
    Konad - White 


    In my opinion, the image plate is not very easy to use.  The lines are very fine, making it difficult to pick up the entire image.  I find that if I don't scrape too hard, leaving a hint of polishes / residue on the plate, then the image would pick up easier.

    Cho

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy