• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Tangram Ice Cream and a Nice Walk Around the Neighborhood - Vancouver, Canada



    Known for their yummy cookie cone for ice cream, Tangram has long line ups of people waiting to get a scoop or two.  I went in the afternoon, so there wasn't much of a line.


    There were a long of flavors to choose from.  I really like their chocolate.  Unlike the normal chocolate ice cream in other places, the one they have is very fudgy.


    I ordered salted caramel.  There's S'more, that's limited to 1 scoop per person.  Didn't see that flavor until after I already ordered....


    It was such a lovely day.  Nothing beats strolling under the sun with ice cream~




    Tangram is at point L in Places Part 3 on the map below:


    Cho



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy