• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Rainbow Tribal Nails with Image Plate BP-X17



    Love these images.  They remind me of dream catchers and tribal patterns.  The lines are very fine, which can make it a little tricky to pick up.  With the help of a clear stamper, I can make these amazing nails fairly quickly.


    Here are the polishes I used:


    From left to right:


    ONL Pop Nails #13
    Holika unknown pastel yellow
    The 3rd one is also an unknown color.  I mixed in some blue greenish eye shadow and turned this into a stamping polish
    American Apparel's American Denim
    OPI - Beyond the Pale Pink
    Etude House - NPK002 Powerful Peach



    Cho

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy