• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Underwater in Maldives


    I miss swimming around in Maldives.
    Now I am stuck in the office counting down to 6pm.
    The more I look at the pics that we took in Maldives, the more i don't want to work.
    I totally have the Post Vacation Syndrome. 
    I probably need to call in sick for a month and rest until my mind and body can adapt to being stuck in the office for the entire day.

    Look at all the fishies~

     The corals are much prettier in real life than in the pictures~

     Here is me taking pics of everyone and everything.


     Here is dad trying to swim with the fish~


    This is a pretty cool shell~
    

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy