• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Outback Steak House



    My lovely dinner at Outback Steakhouse Seattle. 
    I have never been to outback before... it seems like one of those franchises that don't seem to get a lot of good reviews, but at the same know I get a gut feeling that it can't really be that bad and I was RIGHT.

    I actually quite enjoyed my meal! especially the wedge salad. For ppl who know me, I DON'T LIKE VEGGIES. hehe... but I wanted to wolf down that salad. It probably won't be too healthy though since there is so much blue cheese and dressing > < but it is so so good!

    I always wonder if a salad with lots of dressing, like the one below, is as unhealthy as for example the steak........ any insights anyone?

    by cho






    Outback Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy