I am stuck at home with the stomach flu, can't go out and play since moving around too much is painful > <
My crafty side was also itching to do something artsy since I have been looking though all the beautiful projects on Pinterest > < This is what I came up with.
I was inspired by all the lovely projects done with doilies. This is also a nice way to make a boring mouse a pretty come-back. This is also nice since pretty designs are very limited for those good practical mice.
What you will need:
- Wooden pencil with eraser backing
- Nail polish (pick some colors that you like, I used white and beige)
- Nail art dotting tool (a bobby pin with those rounded tips would work too)
- Masking tape
1) Cover the edge of the mouse with masking tape.
2) Pour out your nail polish on a piece of paper and start dotting away.
3) This is what it looks like half way. You can do any design you want.
4) Once you are done your design take the masking tape off the side.
5) DA DA DA DA now you are done :)