• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Barielle Shades 5006 Cherish Swatch


    This is another shade that looks very similar to Essie's ballet slipper.
    I again like Barielle's consistency a lot more than Essie and I like their brush a lot more too :)
    This is 3 coats of the Barielle. I like putting on three coats of sheer pale polishes to make it look more opaque but still having that soft finish.
    This color is super wearable and I am finding myself falling more and more in love with these types of shades because it goes with just everything!!!!!!!


    by Cho

    2 comments:

    1. Oh yes, this a great polish, looks very elegant!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I agree that it is very elegant :)
        a "go with everything" polish

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy