• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • DIY Bow Paper Clip Bookmark


    I love collecting scraps of everything, especially ribbon :)
    I love taking the ribbon / rope handles off old shopping bags, because it gives me a huge variety of different of ribbon and just stuff that I would otherwise have to buy a whole spool of. It is also a great way to recycle such pretty things :)
    But after a while of collecting, I would find myself having a whole bunch of stuff that I don't know what to do with because I don't like throwing things away..... Chi is always telling me that I my room is a big clutter and stuff everywhere and she thinks I have "garbage" everywhere.
    This is a quick and fun way to use up all my old ribbons and add a little color to the office :)
    Tying bows to the end of paper clips not only makes it easier to spot, but it makes it so so cute!!!!!


    What you will need: 
    • old ribbon
    • paper clips
    • lighter (Optional)

    What to do:
    • Tie your ribbon on the paper clip and cut.
    • Use a lighter to melt the ends of polyester ribbons to keep it from fraying.
    • For cotton ribbons you can use a bit of glue/clear nail polish and dab it at the end to keep it from fraying as well

    By Cho

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy