• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Video: Unicorn Nail Art Tutorial!



    Want to paint something colorful!!!!  So, rainbows and unicorn came to my mind~  Please forgive my pathetic looking unicorn....I hope you can kind of recognize it as an unicorn....I think it looks like a dog or a sheep more than a unicorn.  I need some painting lessons!

    I really like the colors and the overall look.  I don't really like how crappy the unicorn is though.  

    It look me quite a long time to do both hands.  It's so hard to draw with a dotting tool...
    Maybe painting with acrylics would be better.  I am waiting for Cho to bring me my acrylic paints that I have left in Vancouver.  Can't wait to get my hands on them.

     

    Here are some more pics of my nails.


    Chi.

    2 comments:

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy

    Popular Posts