• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Nail Art Haul from www.taobao.com


    Just got some nail art supplies from taobao.com
    All of the items added together are less than $10US....how can I stop buying when the price is so low compare to the retail shops????

    The first part is flockings I got for velvet nails!!! Can't wait to try them out.
    The flockers is about 1/10 the price of the retail shops.

    The 2nd part is water decals full design! They look so cute!!!
    Before, they mainly have water decals for floral pattern.  This time, I found some easter eggs, Valentine's theme and random cute images.  So, I just had to get them!!!!

    The last one is a 3D nail sticker! 
    We tried on this baby.  The quality is pretty good and very easy to use!


    Chi.




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy