• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Stripes and Bow Tie


    My new favorite manicure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    I can't stop staring at my nails these days, it is so simple at yet so bold! I love the colors as well.
    More importantly Chi has finally mastered how to create these cute little bows with our acrylic nail mould! I always feel too cheap to go and buy these cute little decorations for my nails because they come to around $0.03 USD per piece  and to me when anything is converted to price per piece it just seems very expensive to me. But now I can have an endless supply of these cuties! Especially since I have a colorful acrylic powder set which has been sitting on my shelf for years because I don't know how to use it. I am urging Chi to do a video on how to make these ASAP!! :) Stay tuned. 



    by Cho

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy