They look pretty good in the thumbnails, didn't they? But now that you have open up the post to see the enlarged pictures, you can see how crappy these are.
So this is what the package looks likes. Remember the package and try to avoid buying these nail wraps.
These wraps comes in a pack of 12 of different sizes.
So, here are the reasons why I think they are bad.
- These wraps are quite short. They only barely fit me. So, for those with long nails, it won't work
- It's hard to smooth out wrinkles on the edges
- The adhesive property of these nail wraps are so great.
- Because they can't stick very well, you must find a way to seal the edges. For me, I apply top coat to protect the edges from flying away. However, when I apply top coat to it, the nail wrap would spread / wrinkle up.
- So, I try to see if it can last without top coat. However, its poor adhesiveness already gave way after 1 or 2 hours.
These pictures are take without top coat immediately after I put on these nail wraps. So, they look a little better in the pictures. These nail wraps were slowly falling / ripping after about 10 minutes from when these pictures were taken. So don't be mistaken that you will get these results to last 4 or 5 days.