• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Simple Romantic Pink *Happy Valentines Day*


    It has been a while since the last time I wrote a post. I have been swarmed with work and getting very bad colds... not fun... But that still cannot be an excuse. I finally took the time last night to do these nails. 
    Very very simple since my nails are so short right now.  Having trouble growing then since I keep breaking them at work.  I wanted to leave to a solid pink, but chi said it looked creepy and bloody..... so I added a little metalware to soften the pink. 
    I think I have done this nail many many times now.  But I really really like it. FAST SIMPLE ALWAYS WORKS.  

    By Cho




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy