• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Chandelier Nail Art Sticker


    Chandelier Nail Art Sticker

    Got this a while ago. They reminded me of chandeliers.

    These are stickers with adhesive backs. So you just peel it off and stick it on your nails. 

    Chandelier Nail Art Sticker

    You can get these here:

    Chandelier Nail Art Sticker

    I painted 2 coats of Zoya Pixie Dust - Godiva and Maybeline Salon Expert - Black is Black 700. 

    Here are some more pictures.

    Chandelier Nail Art Sticker


    Chi

    8 comments:

    1. How cute looks this manicure.
      Btw, I would love that you participate on my International Giveaway : http://goo.gl/gMPBF6
      Kisses

      ReplyDelete
    2. I wonder where do you get all those super pretty nail stickers that you use in your manis? I super like the background colors that you pair with these stickers too. You def have the talent.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. We sell most of all the decals that we use on my etsy page :)
        Feel free to go check it out :)

        Cheers

        Delete
    3. The gold black combo reminds me of royalty's and the stickers are fit for it!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Replies
      1. Me too,
        just gives it that extra bling :)

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy