• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    BLE1801 Paul Frank Water Decal Nail Art



    It's the year of monkey.  Late for a CNY nail art, but who cares.  I can still do a monkey nail art for the year of monkey!

    Using BLE1801 water decal here.  It's a sheet filled with Paul Frank.  It seems like no one like Paul Frank anymore.  Actually, I don't understand why anyone ever liked it....is't not cute.


    Polishes I used:
    Ciate - Magic Carpet (pink glitter)
    Sally Hansen - Nailgrowth Miracle Lush Lavender (light purple)
    Sinful Colors - Soul Mate 945 (pink)


    After everything is dried, just apply the water decal.  How to apply water decal?  Just search on youtube....



    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy