• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Donair Dudes @ GRANDVILLE #vancouver


    I love having donairs although I think they are called kebabs in Hong Kong. 
    It really confuses me what is called what, but I love eating it regardless of what it is called.

    I was told that a new Donair place had opened on Granville in downtown Vancouver, and was suppose to be quite good. It could be that my hopes for this place was a little high, but I would give this place a 3/5 in terms for taste since I did find that the meet was a little dry and a little too salty (I ordered the beef rice bowl), but not the point that it was bad. I am very tempted to give this place an extra point for its cleanliness though. Since most donair places I go to are quite dirty..... some to the point where I just have to forget about it and stare at my food otherwise my appetite would be all gone. 

    In the end I would most definitely return to this place. They had really nice service too! 

    Donair Dude (Granville) on Urbanspoon

    Cho

    2 comments:

    1. Even if it was to dry and salty it looks delicious. You always show us yummy and interesting dishes!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Eating is one of my greatest hobbies I love eating all over the globe hehehe
        Cho

        Delete

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy