I got these peony water decal a long long time ago but never got a chance to use it. This decal is a little annoying to use.
1. They are semi transparent. So, you must do a base coat of a light color for it to show properly
2. The pack of decal is one whole sheet of connected images. You must cut out the images one by one as close to the edge of the image as possible. If not, there would be this clear film that will ruin your design.
1. Put a few blobs of pink and light yellow on the nail
2. Gentle press a piece of plastic wrap the wet polish to smudge it and remove the plastic wrap. I didn't want a solid color base coat. That's why I did this.
3. Soak the cut out image in a bowl of water.
4. After a few seconds, the image will easily slide off the paper. Place the image. On your nail. Apply top coat to seal in the design.
Floral nail designs can get quite boring. That's why I still have a few unused floral water decal. These decal takes more effort in cutting them out. So, that's why I have been putting them aside. Maybe if I am going to be less lazy, then I'll use my other water decals as well.