• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Hong Kong Railway Museum


    Hong Kong Railway Museum

    Went to the Hong Kong Railway Museum for a walk.  It's a little museum with some pretty neat display.  They have some of the old trains there that you can go in to take a look.  There are a few trains from different times.



    I like that it's free~




    Hong Kong Railway Museum

    Lots of history here that I didn't read through.




    The kid looks like he's about to be ran over.











    I think this is the Tsim Sha Tsui East station in the old days.

    Address: 13 Shung Tak Street, Tai Po

    Railway Museum is at point D in "Places Part 1" on the map.


    Chi

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy