• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Sushi Main - Vancouver, Canada



    There are so many restaurants on Main Street and I don't think I have enough time here in Vancouver to try them all.  My friend and I planned to go to Sushi Mania.  However, she made a mistake and we went to Sushi Main instead.  I don't know how I feel about this place.  The sashimi wasn't very chilled.  It seems a little too room temperature.  The appearance of the sashimi looks ok, but it's just too warm.  It tastes fine, but just too room temperature.  

    The staffs were very friendly and welcoming unlike some of the other reviews online.  If only their sashimi is a little cooler.


    This was dinner for 2.  It was about CAD$14 per person after tax and tips.

    Address: 3710 Main Street, Vancouver
    Sushi Main is at point V in the list "Places Part 2"



    Chi

    Click to add a blog post for Sushi Main on Zomato

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy