• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Image Plate Organizer (Born Pretty Store Review)



    I realized I have lots of image plate and I have nothing to organize them in.  So, I decided to get this super cute image plate organizer from Born Pretty Store.  It can hold 24 image plates.  I thought I have less than 24 plates...but after receiving this item, I realized I have way more than that.  I think my image plate collection is getting out of control.  

    I like how it can carry 3 different shapes of image plates that I own.  Of course, I have some other larger image plate that won't fit in these pockets, but most of my image plates are these type, mainly circle, square and octagon.

    I got this in color peachblow.  

    Description from their website:
    Material: PVC 
    Size: 7.5*8.5cm 
    Style: 12 double-side pages, 24 slots on each page. 
    Capacity: Each case has 24 individual slots, it can hold totally 24 pcs stamping plate
    Color: 2 Colors available


    You can get this at:

    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy