• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Redoing my Chemistry QA95 Stamping Nail Art



    Using my clear jelly stamping to do this.  It was so much easier to stamp this time since I can see through my stamp.  Stamping is much more pleasurable than before.  I am using m QA95 image plate.  There are some formulas on it.  Super cute for school....if I am still in school....makes me miss going to school now.  I miss being able to skip almost whenever I want.  

    School and work is so different.  You won't really get in much trouble if you skip a class or two or a few.  However, if I skip work, I'll probably get fired.


    More close ups of my nails!





    Chi


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy