• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Day 5: Huashan 1914 Creative Park - Taipei, Taiwan



    An artsy fartsy place.  Great for photo taking.  Saw some people taking wedding pictures here.  A nice place to hang out to relax.

    There's a shop there selling some artsy stuff~




    Every corner there is a picture worthy place.  I was too sick that take.  Could barely walk.  Didn't take any pictures.  Cho took all the pics that day.



    I was too sick and had to sit down.  Found a little coffee shop.  A very chill place.



    Will come again to explore again when I have the energy next time.  

    Huashan 1914 Creative Park is at point y in the list Places Part 1 on the map below:



    Chi

    Day 1: Airbnb > Ice Monster > 合Shabu

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy