• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Oh My Gosh 020 Light Nutmeg Swatch


    I must apologize for the awful picture quality. I have recently switched phones....... I thought it would take better pictures.... but apparently that isn't the case. But at the same time I am not sure if it is the app update that I had.... either way I am going to try something new... and hope it goes well... so I apologize for the horrible pictures once again.

    I personally actually love this swatch. I might even like it more than the Essie Ballet Slipper swatch.


    by cho

    2 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. Thanks Thanks
        I actually even saw it on sale now at my local drug store for only 1.99CND so just a little under $2 USD :)

        cho

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy