• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Quo Perfectly Polished Swatch



    Quo Perfectly Polished Swatch

    What's your favorite color?  Mine is definitely purple~  What's better than purple?  It's purple with gold glitter!

    Here is a mini nail polish from Quo!  It's Perfectly Polished

    Quo Perfectly Polished Swatch

    Too bad this bottle is so tiny~  I will use it up in no time!!!!  Although the brush is tiny, the polish glides on smoothly and evenly.  I am totally amazed!  I still have 16 other mini Quo polishes that I haven't use.  I wonder if they are all as smooth and even to apply.  Can't wait to try them all out.



    Love this color!  It's already gorgeous on it's own.  So, I didn't add anything to it.

    Chi



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy