• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    White Clouds Blue Sky Nail Art



    The sky is so bright here in the summer! To match the weather, I painted my nails with some fluffy white clouds over this mint green. Since there are people who say this is a light blue rather than a mint green, I think it'll do as the color for the sky. Love this. So easy to do and cute at the same time.



    Polishes I used form left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Strengthener
    The Same Ardent Lady AJ07
    Kiss Nail Art Stripe SPA02 White
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    First I painted 2 coats with the mint green or light blue as you may see it. Then wait for this to dry completely.


    Then using a dotting tool or the back of a brush, dot on the fluffy clouds! Wait for everything to dry and then apply top coat!. Done again!


    Chi


    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy