• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Frost flake nails.



    Ok, it has been a while since I have painted my nails, and to be honest, I should still not
     have polish on my nails because they are so weak right now. This is because I have been lazy and haven't been taking good care of then. I have also greatly cut done my milk intake, don't know if that would have any affect.
    But here are my very not well done nails with extremely dry cuticles. I will fix my cuticles soon. I keep on telling myself that I need to put more hand cream on, but it is so hard...
    The colors here are both from sally hansen. A light pale purple and white plain flake sparkles. Nice and simple.

    Sally Hansen: 150 Glass Slipper & Lush Lavender


    By Cho









    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy