• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Guu Aberdeen - VANCOUVER


    I find me saying this a lot, but this is again a place that almost everyone in Vancouver would know about. They have a fair bit of locations and the location I went to is in Richmond inside the Chinese Mall Arberdeen.
    small appi that was on the house :) you got to love that!

    It is a great place for small Japanese Tapas (one of my most favorite things in the world). I would say these types of restaurants are very popular in Vancouver, but they all have their own special little style and twist on dishes which makes it exciting when I find a new Izakaya.

    Ebi Mayo!!!!!! 



     strawberry calpico cocktail, baked oysters, mentaiko udon :)

    quail ikura suhi!!!! :)

    by Cho
    Guu Richmond on Urbanspoon

    2 comments:

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy

    Popular Posts