• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Etude House PK003 Swatch



    I love glitter~
    Especially loving Etude House's 2013 Summer Glitters.
    I picked out this pink glitter with red, black and white. It's PK003.


    The formula is quite liquidy though.  So, it's quite hard to pick up the glitter.   I had to use a dabbing motion to pick it up.  So, it ended quite thick even after it's totally dried.  Nonetheless, I still love the color combination.  Especially like how it's filled with glitters of various size.  



    Chi

    2 comments:

    1. Glitters are my faves! This one is lovely :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. any other glitters that you think is a must get?

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy