• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Pink Paris Nail Wraps


    Pink Paris Nail Wraps

    I really need to paint my own nails next time instead of using nail wraps.  Next time...next time...that's what I always say to myself.  Anyways, got these pink ones.  Love them!

    Pink Paris Nail Wraps

    A pack comes with 14 wraps of different sizes.

    Pink Paris Nail Wraps

    You can get these here:

    The finished look!  Woohoo! Done it in like 15 min!

    Pink Paris Nail Wraps

    Pink Paris Nail Wraps

    Chi

    2 comments:

    1. These are soooo cute! Love how you cut some of them ^^

      xoxo

      Novelstyle

      Oh! There is a Back to School giveaway over at my blog ^^

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy