• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Sailormoon 20th Anniversary Pointer Pens



    I was a super Sailormoon fan when I was a kid.  I would collect a lot of random Sailormoon products like bandaids, stickers, pens, pencils etc.

    It's been 20 years since Sailormoon was out.  Has it really been that long?  It seems like yesterday when I would wake up super early in the morning to watch it before I go to school.  Anyways, they have many anniversary products.  One of the many products are these pointer pens.

    I got them from Yahoo auction.  Of course they were a lot pricier than their original price since they were sold out almost instantly when they were doing pre-ordering.




    Each set comes with 2 pens.  I got the set for Sailormoon and Sailorchibimoon.



    This is what the Sailormon pen looks like out of the box.



    Imagine using this at work or school for a presentation.  I think I'll be complained for using this at work.  My boss will say, "This is very UNPROFESSIONAL!"

    Chi

    2 comments:

    1. 20 years, it does make me feel old T^T
      I got the same set, luckily my deputy was able to buy it for me but yeah, they were sold out sooo fast, it was insane O_o Hope they will re-release these though cause I'm missing the outer senshi pointers in my collection xD Just really love these pointers <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. yah! can't believe it's been 20 years! I like the sailor pluto and sailor saturn set

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy