• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Birds and Elephant Nail Wrap



    Birds and Elephant Nail Wrap

    These are absolutely adorable!  I love the little elephant and birds.  I also love the color theme.  I love mint green!

    So, I am using nail wraps from Melodi.  I love their design and they have great quality as well.

    Birds and Elephant Nail Wrap

    Each pack comes with 16 strips of 8 sizes.  If they are still too big for your nails, just trim the sides before you put it on.

    Birds and Elephant Nail Wrap

    You can get these here:

    I was challenging myself to see how quick I can do both hands with these nail wraps as I was in a hurry to head out.  I broke my personal record and finished both hands within 15mins.  Usually it takes a few minutes longer when I have to cut out the French nail tips.  Maybe I can see if I can do it under 10 minutes next time.

    Birds and Elephant Nail Wrap

    Birds and Elephant Nail Wrap

    Chi.

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy