This one reminds me of the doodles we used to draw on our school notes when we were supposed to be paying attention in class. Makes me want to go back to school again. Love the little note about "I don't have a boyfriend" on it. The background makes it looks like it's drawn on line paper. Super cute. Love how there is a little girl and boy doodle on it.
A pack of these, comes with 16 strips of 8 sizes.
You can get them here:
1. Find the strip that matches the size of you nail.
2. Peel off the clear plastic on top.
3. Peel off the nail wrap and place it on your nail started from the center of your cuticle. Slowly press down outward to avoid any air bubble.
4. Remove any excess by filing downward at the tip of your nails.
5. Apply top coat to seal in the design!
Super fast and easy to do!