• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Simple Chic Red Nail Art




    Haven't gotten an SD card for my camera yet.  So, I am using my iphone to take these photos.  It's quite yellowy, please excuse that.

    This is another super simple nail art as I don't have any tools with me.


    Polishes from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Strengthener
    The Saem Global Eco Red
    Zoya Cho
    Kiss Nail Art Paint SPA12 Black Striper
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    So, here I have painted the base colors with two even coats.


    Then with the striper, I just added some lines.  After everything dried, I applied top coat to give it some extra shine.

    Simple Chic Red Nail Art

    Simple Chic Red Nail Art

    Chi

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy