• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Cafe de l'Orangerie - Vancouver, Canada


    Fried Octopus 

    Another meal time.  Thanks to all my friends who came out to enjoy a meal here and there with me.  It has been a super productive trip to Vancouver.  Productive as in being able to go to many places and eating many good food.

    Went to Cafe de l'Orangerie for some pasta.  A very yummy place.

    Order fried octopus and anything fried is good.

    I love carb and my carb consumption will need to end when I am back to Hong Kong.  So, eating as much as possible before my diet resumes in HK.

    Wafu Spaghetti

    Carbonara

    Cafe de l'Orangerie is at point Q in Places Part 3 on the map below:


    Cho

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy